sábado, 23 de julho de 2011

Keep calm it's Friday.

From today, on every Fridays I will do a post with pictures, photographs that I like.
Beautiful and sweet pictures.

I'll write some comments about what I think about some photos or pictures.
I really like Fridays.


One perfect present:


Tumblr_lcvvpmlxpy1qanfbjo1_500_large
I would love to get a present like this one, a box full of flowers... perfect present.

Good times:
Tumblr_lb40rhjmdf1qd6h34o1_400_large
This picture reminds me Christmas time.
I love Christmas, because it's time to be with our family, all the decoration...I love everything about these special days.
When it's cold out side I love to be on my living room, sitting on the sofa with my blanket, next to my fireplace, watching a movie and at the same time eating some cookies and drinking a warm chocolate milk.



Favorite movie:

Dirty Dancing 
Romance & Dance...perfect combination.
Clothes:

Tumblr_lbzlibacin1qbs8umo1_500_large
This dress is a dream for any bride.

Perfect place:

Tumblr_lnpz63lkql1qd32p2o1_500_large
Perfect place for some relaxing days.


What you think about this kind of post? leave a comment with your opinion.


5 comentários:

  1. i find it very creative and delicious to see and read (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gostei muito! principalmente da última foto, awwww. xoxo, the fashion police

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adorei o post.
    O dirty dancing fez as maravilhas da minha adolescência, sonhava ter um filme desses na minha vida :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gosto do post e acho uma boa ideia. É sempre bom saber um pouco mais sobre a pessoa que está por detrás do Blog que visitamos e seguimos. E eu cá por mim também ia relaxar para esse sitio da última foto! Que maravilha de vista!!! :)
    Beijinhos!!!

    ResponderEliminar