Mollie King - The Saturdays

Olá minhas lindas Pearls!
Hoje resolvi fazer um post sobre a Mollie King, para quem não sabe, Mollie King é uma cantora britânica, faz parte do grupo The Saturdays, actualmente este grupo de 5 raparigas tem feito muito sucesso. Eu já tinha ouvido algumas musicas delas e gostei muito, actualmente estou viciada no programa delas "Chasing The Saturdays" que dá no E Channel.
Uma coisa que me fascinou na Mollie foi o seu gosto pela moda... Eu identifico-me muito com o seu estilo, é super girly e chic, por isso eu resolvi fazer este post para vos dar a conhecer um pouco do estilo da Mollie King. 

Não se esqueçam de deixar o vossa opinião sobre os Looks da Mollie... 

Hello my beautiful Pearls!
Today I decided to do a post about Mollie King, for those who don't know, Mollie King is a British singer, she's part of the group The Saturdays, currently this group of 5 girls are making a lots success. I already heard a few songs and I love it, currently I'm addicted to their program "Chasing The Saturdays" that gives on E Channel.
One thing that I found interesting was Mollie style... I identify myself a lot with her style, she's super girly and chic, so I decided to make this post to give you guys to know a little more about Mollie King style.

Don't forget to leave your opinion about Mollie outfits...



Thanks for visit my blog
Xoxo
Cathe R.

0 comments